Saturday, January 28, 2012

All Over the World


Some of my most cherished memories of serving with FamilySearch support involved working with patrons and missionaries from other countries around the world.  This morning I needed help from FamilySearch so I call the toll free support number.  The missionary helping me was a sweet sister with a Spanish sounding accent.  I asked her where she was from and she said originally Nicaragua.  Her answer to my next question, where she was living now, really surprised me.  She said the Middle East!!  How cool is that?  A FamilySearch missionary serving in the Middle East.  She is living in Abu Dhabi!  She told me they have a thriving ward there.  Wow!  I love our world-wide Church and FamilySearch.  Oh, by the way, she was very helpful!!


 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...