Friday, February 15, 2008

I Did It!!


Today was "Guest Relations" day!! I actually took phone calls that came to the Church's Family and Church History Department. They were real life people with real life questions, not just training missionaries like myself!! Fortunately, my responsibility for the day was to transfer them to the right group. I didn't have to answer the questions. PHEW!! It was kind of slow, but I think I did well with the calls that came in. I had a missionary coach on the phone with me, so if I didn't know where to transfer the person, she could help. She was also online with me on Skype, so we chatted while we waited for phone calls to come in!! I will do Guest Relations again on Monday, then later next week we start learning how to answer questions!! Wow!!

1 comment:

Laurel said...

You will do just fine. Just take a deep breathe and smile knowing that an ancestor waiting will be smiling too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...