Sunday, June 29, 2008

52 BLESSING PROJECT Week Twenty-Six

PHOTOGRAPHS


This week I'm very grateful for photographs!! When I came home from Young Women camp (more to come about that later this week) and checked out our family web site I found these two pictures of my new grandbabies!! I'm so grateful for photographs that can capture how they are changing and growing. Being far away is sometimes hard, but pictures certainly do help!!


Little Thomas is growing!!




Little Leah can sit all by herself now!!

5 comments:

Laurel said...

Long distance grandmothering is for the birds. Pictures sure do make it easier on the heart.

Aprilyn said...

Cute pictures. I think Leah looks so much like Andrew!

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

Cute babies! Yes I know how nice it is to see new pictures of growing family members. We live far away from the rest of the family and its nice to get a glimpse into the nieces and nephews.

Catherine said...

So nice babies! Thomas with his little fists.
You're right, Cindy. Pictures and pictures, and pictures I got so much, from the past, from now....
I love them all. I look at them regularly, always with a smile on my face. That's a proof pictures have a nice effect on me.

Crissybug said...

oh so cute! Photos are great. There are many things that I forget about, and when I see a picture all the memories flood back of that event. I can't imagine my life with out them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...