Sunday, September 14, 2008

52 Blessing Project - Week Thirty-Seven

Priesthood Blessings



This week I needed a Priesthood blessing. I was so grateful for the comfort that blessing brought to me. Although, I know several men in my Church I could call on, I was grateful to have two worthy priesthood holders in my home to administer that blessing too me. You can read more about how Priesthood blessings for the sick are administered in the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints by clicking here.

Lately, for some reason I have been having some problems with my heart rate. Sometimes, it's really low and I feel faint. Other times, I can feel it flipfloping around, especially at night when I lay down to sleep. So, I went to see a cardiologist last week and this coming week I will be having a three hour stress test done. After that we will decide on a treatment. I know how to have fun!! Not really!! However, the blessing I received help me to know that all will be well and I'm very grateful for the reassurance.

4 comments:

Liz said...

I hope your test goes well. I will be thinking of you! Thank goodness for blessings!

Laurel said...

Yes, I am thankful for blessings too. I feel peaceful about your tests and the results. I am sure you will be able to take care of the heart.

Susan, Susie, Suz said...

I know what the problem is! You have used your heart so selflessly and given it away so much that it needs a rest! Doctors don't like to give away that kind of information, however....

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

It's such a blessing to have the priesthood!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...