Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Wednesday Whereabouts


Saturday we drove to a quaint little town and arrived right before sunset. I love how this picture came out, with the water shimmering and the clouds reflecting. It made a great desktop!!



We picked a great restaurant with a great view of the sunset!! The food was yummy too!!
The big rock is famous!!




Then we watched the Christmas Boat Parade. It was officially called a "Holiday" parade but I don't have to be politically correct on my blog. Thank goodness!! On a nearby pier a band played Christmas music. The atmosphere was festive and fun and the boat floats were beautiful!! We had a great evening!!

Where did we go??

8 comments:

Laura Lee said...

Morro Bay!

Katie said...

You never took me to the Christmas Boat Parade! It looks like it was cold. It's a good thing Evan was wearing his beanie. I would have been bundled.

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

Beautiful, where ever it was. I'm just a wee bit jealous.

Cindy Price said...

Laura Lee, got it right!! Morro Bay, with it's famous Morro Rock! I bet she has been there before!! Those valley people come and cool off at our coast.

Sorry Katie, I had never even taken myself before!! Next year, first Saturday in December, if your interested. You can do our little city parade in the morning, and the boat parade in the evening.

Lynne, it is beautiful! I'm jealous of your snow, believe it or not, so we are even!!

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

Oh how fun! Looks like a great day/night.

Liz said...

I was going to guess Santa Barbara until you mentioned the famous rock...

Sounds like it was fun!

Susan, Susie, Suz said...

I'm so grateful for friends who use Christ's name at Christmas. Christmas--Christmas--Christmas. There. I said it!

Catherine said...

So, Santa is arriving by the Ocean in California?
So wonderful picture of Evan with the the stunning sunset behind him.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...