Friday, February 6, 2009

Prolific E-Mail

Since I received so many copies of this e-mail this week. I decided to just turn it into my blog. If you want to play please do. If you want to turn it back into an e-mail please do. If you want to ignore it please do. For those who sent this to me please consider this my reply.


SCATTERGORIES

Rules: IT'S HARDER THAN IT LOOKS! HIT FORWARD, ERASE MY ANSWERS, ENTER
YOURS, SEND IT ON TO 10 PEOPLE INCLUDING THE ONE THAT SENT THIS TO YOU.

USE THE 1ST LETTER OF YOUR NAME TO ANSWER EACH OF THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS.
THEY HAVE TO BE REAL PLACES, NAMES, THINGS. NOTHING MADE UP!

TRY TO USE DIFFERENT ANSWERS IF THE PERSON IN FRONT OF YOU HAD THE SAME 1ST
INITIAL. YOU CAN'T USE YOUR NAME FOR THE BOY/GIRL NAME QUESTION.

Have Fun!!

1. What is your name: Cindy

2. A 4 Letter Word: Cash or may cook is a better four letter word.

3. A Boys Name: Caleb

4. A Girls Name: Charlotte

5.. An Occupation: cartoonist

6. A Color: cream

7. Something you wear: coiffure

8. A Beverage: chocolate milk

9. A Food: chestnuts

10. Something found in the bathroom: comb

11. A place: Canada

12. A Reason for being late: colic

13. Something you shout: "CALL 911!!!!"

The hardest part is finding 10 people that will play with you!!!

4 comments:

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

I called 911 but I didn't know what to say. They told me I have blogging disease and to take two aspirins and don't call them again.

Liz said...

This was fun to read. I'm going to give it a try soon. The question is which name should I use...Liz or Elizabeth?

Cindy Price said...

Lynne, thanks for the laugh!! Did the aspirin help??

Liz, I think you should use Elizabeth, I am sure the "E" would more fun!!

Laurel said...

Thanks for the bit of trivia. IT was a bit of fun.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...