Sunday, August 30, 2009

WALLPAPER and LOVE

Back in the olden days wallpaper used to be something that you put on the walls in your homes. I'll admit, I'm old enough to have put wallpaper on my very own walls, in my very own house.

Now, in these modern times we have wallpaper on computers and cell phones and not on the walls of our homes!! How odd is that??
The wallpaper I just plastered on my cell phone (I know it is a miracle I actually know enough technology to figure out how to do that!!) looks like this!!




This is my Valentine balloon from this past Valentines Day. It is still alive and well, and not yet deflated. It must be an omen that our love is long lasting!! Any takers on how long this balloon will last??

2 comments:

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

Eight years. You will have thrown it out before then. And cool that you know how to put it on your cell phone. You've got me there. I make my kids do it for me.

Supercool Hotmama said...

Mine would have been beat to a pulp by now! I give it til Christmas.

I just made new wallpaper today for my phone! Took a pick of the kiddos cuddled under a white blanket (so that I can actually read the time at the bottom of the screen).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...