Sunday, February 7, 2010

Another Abandoned Child

We had another abandoned child on our doorstep, last weekend. This child was a little bit bigger.

He had a note a lot like Kyle's. It said "We can't take any more of him, see ya Monday! Amy and Aiden.

We took them all in for a few days.



Grandpa Mike enjoying Baby Aiden.






Proof that John is still a child at heart...giving Aiden bunny ears!!

We went to Oso Flaco Lake one afternoon and enjoyed the beautiful outdoors.


Here is a panoramic view of the Five Cities.



Pelicans on the lake, looking peaceful.




Trust me you don't want to know what this is...



I know this might be a shock, but John actually made some very delicious broccoli soup.

Awe, I love cuddling those grandbabies!!

Thank you, John and Amy for bring little baby Aiden for us to enjoy! Oh, we had fun with you too!!

2 comments:

olivia (tringham) lyman said...

It looks like you had so much fun! John and Amy are so cute together, and baby Aiden is adorable! I'm glad I got to see him at church!!

Amy P. said...

we had a great time and you got some great pictures, I wish I had more of Oso Flaco, I really enjoyed that!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...