Friday, September 10, 2010

What I CanTake With Me?

When I die and leave this earth what can I take with me?


Our brand new Malibu?? 


Or maybe our Grand Caravan minivan??


How about some money??



Or, maybe my wonderful house?

None of it, goes with me.

I know what does!!  My family.  I know because The Family A Proclamation to the World tells me.

"The divine plan of happiness enables family relationships to be perpetuated beyond the grave. Sacred ordinances and covenants available in holy temples make it possible for individuals to return to the presence of God and for families to be united eternally."

Because of ordinances completed in this temple
Oakland California Temple.


on this day,

Mike, Cindy, David and April on our Sealing Day May 12, 1979


these people can be with me forever.  

John and his wife Amy, Katie and her husband Brad and little one Kyle, Mike, Evan and I, Rachel and hubby Joey, David and Sariah with Spencer, Andrew and Little Leah, and April with Matteo and Thomas. 
 
 John and Amy's little Christmas present, Aiden


Little Corbin is April and Matteo's little one who joined our family earlier this year.



There is nothing more in the whole wide world that I want!!

1 comment:

Jocelyn Christensen said...

Awesome post! You said it!!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...