Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Would you love me if....

I lived next door and wasn't your daughter?". 

It just seems so silly now.  And, I'm not even sure why I asked.  But when I was a little girl I remember asking my mother that question.

Insecurity may have been an issue.  A mother MUST love her children, would I be lovable to those outside my family?  Why was that so important to me?

Maturity has help me understand love better.  You have to love to be loved.  I have friends that love me, and of course my wonderful family.  I love them too!  I'm especially grateful for my wonderful husband and his unconditional love for me.  Then there is my Heavenly Father and His Son Jesus Christ.  No matter what They are there for me and strengthen me with Their love.  

Love makes the world go round. Happy Valentines Day!! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...