Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day


Today I would like to honor five women in my life.  These special ladies are helping to raise the future generation including my grandchildren and future grandchildren. They nurture and reach out to others in amazing ways. I look out at society now, and see the challenges that young people face. It is hard to be a young person today, and it is even harder to love, nurture and raise children in this day and age.  When I visit in their homes I see them teaching the gospel in their families.  They attend church together and pray and read scriptures together. These are the things that will bring strength to the future generations. And it warms my heart!   I love you April, Katie, Rachel, Sariah and Amy.  Thank you for uplifting me. 

Click here for an inspirational talk, Are We Not All Mothers

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...