Tuesday, October 9, 2007

More on General Conference

I found this great link today at BYU Television . You can get video of anything that has been on BYU TV. It's fast, you don't have to wait for it to download. Since we missed the Saturday afternoon session of General Conference, I decided to try to get in a few of the talks. Elder Wirthlin's talk was probably the most touching thing I have ever heard or seen. His talk was about Charity, the pure love of Christ. He started having trouble speaking and was shaking. But, bless his heart he kept going. He knew he had a powerful message to share and he was going not going to give up!! Then Elder Nelson comes up and stands behind him and gives him support. You could feel the Savior's Love!! It was definitely a great lesson in love and perservance that I will remember!!

1 comment:

Aprilyn said...

I was also touched by Elder Wirthlin's talk and how he wouldn't give up! I was crying as I watched Elder Nelson stand behind him and steady this stalwart man until he finished his talk. I agree with you...they displayed charity that day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...