Sunday, January 27, 2008

FIFTY TWO BLESSING PROJECT, Week Four


After a week of cold, rainy, windy, gloomy, stormy weather, we woke up to sunshine Saturday morning. I found this beautiful daffodil in bloom in my front planter!! So this week, I'm thankful for:

Flowers

Flowers gladden my heart! I love all the colors, but yellow flowers are my absolute favorite! Flowers attract the birds and butterflies that I love!! A bouquet of flowers is sure to bring a smile to anyone!! Flowers make me marvel at the intricacies of Heavenly Father's creations! I can't imagine earth without them!!

5 comments:

Aprilyn said...

That is a beautiful flower. I love flowers too. They smell so good and look so beautiful.

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

Isn't it interesting that you would blog about flowers and our propher has died and the flowers will be many, sent by people who loved and revered him.

Your flower can bring comfort and joy.

Jenifer said...

Dafodils are my favorite flower! What a beautiful picture!

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

Beautiful picture/flower! It will be months before we have blomming flowers!

Cara @ Gardenview Cottage said...

You are a girl after my own heart. I am a true flower freak!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...