Sunday, March 9, 2008

52 BLESSING PROJECT - Week Ten


MY FELLOW BLOGGERS

I'm so grateful for all you out in blogland. You get on your keyboard and write words
and post pictures and video. You share things about your selves, sometimes personal things. Things that make me laugh and cry. Things that inspire me. Things of beauty. Even miracles. You help me to ponder and be a better person. You reach out to me with your comments. You come from all the globe. What a wonderful thing!! Thank you for all being there, you have been a blessing to me!!

8 comments:

Aprilyn said...

You bless my life too Cindy.

SuperCoolMom said...

I feel that way too! It's so nice to empathize, laugh, cry, and be inspired and uplifted by my blogfriends - like you. Thanks.

Jenifer said...

Amen! Blogging has really opened up my life in a good way! I have a lot of friends that I have never met, but I care about them all!

Cara @ Gardenview Cottage said...

I feel the same way! I am a much better person today becasue of what I have learned from my bloggy friends!

Unknown said...

i agree!! i have made so many great friends blogging! not to mention all of the ladies that are doing the 52 bp..thanks to cara.

long live the bloggers!!

Catherine said...

You bring us as much as we receive, Cindy. That's the deal. In love this exchange too, particularly when randomly I find very interesting people.

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

Ditto! Amen and any other "I agree" words you can think of! I love my blogging buddies! wonderful blessing!

Heather S. said...

I'm behind on reading blogs, but I agree, it is great making blogging friends. It makes me feel like I am actually out in the world communicating with other adults and not stuck at home all day taking care of the kiddos.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...