Sunday, June 22, 2008

52 BLESSING PROJECT Week Twenty-Five

COLORS



Yesterday we sat outside on our deck enjoying the cooling ocean breeze that finally came to provide us some relief from the heat. I just marveled at the beautiful verdant tree in my neighbors yard. And then, the blue sky contrasting it, just made me happy inside. So this week I'm grateful for colors!! Can you imagine the world in just black and white?? We would never know the color of a yellow rose, or the blue/green of the ocean mixed with the white foam of the waves, or the pink skin of a baby, or the rainbow of colors in an abalone shell. We would not delight in children's art work with all the vivid colors they love to use. The world is indeed glorious with all the wonderful colors of the earth.

4 comments:

Aprilyn said...

Oh, good one. I'm grateful for colors too. I love how beautiful the world is!

Laurel said...

Colors are magnificent. They describe who we are by the ones that we choose. I for one love pastels, purples, mauves and emeralds too.

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

What a great blessing I too love all the colors to be found around us!

Catherine said...

Colors give relief to things.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...