Sunday, June 8, 2008

52 BLESSING PROJECT Week Twenty-Three

The Priesthood



This week I'm grateful for the blessings of the Priesthood. There are three reason's why I choose this blessing this week.

Number one. We spent yesterday in the Los Angeles Temple. I'm grateful the Temple in my life. The blessings of the Temple would not be possible without the Priesthood. It was wonderful to watch Mike and Brad use their Priesthood on behalf of our family yesterday. Thank you both!!

Number two. In our ward (congregation) Brother Jarvis was called as our new Bishop today. I am grateful for Bishop's who have helped our family and our ward to grow and be better people.

Number three. On Friday evening the three of us Mike, Evan and I went to a local department store to browse. I was looking for some cooler blouses, while the boys went off to the electronic department (does that sound familiar??). Anyway I was taking my time because I'm picky. All of a sudden I hear this man calling his wife's name. He was very loud. And then he says "Where did that d*** woman go??". I'm standing there shocked that he would talk so bad about his wife! I told Mike later what had happened and thanked him for his patience with me. He said no man should talk to his wife like that. Mike has always been sweet and kind and gentle to me. Just the way a priesthoodholder should treat his wife.



4 comments:

SuperCoolMom said...

All wonderful reasons to choose that for a blessing! I too am so grateful for the priesthood in my life.

Katie said...

Brad is a great guy, isn't he?

Laurel said...

I too am grateful for the priesthood. I am glad you had time in the temple. IT is sure the place for peaceful reflection.

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

excellent blessing! I too am grateful for that blessing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...