Sunday, June 15, 2008

52 BLESSING PROJECT Week Twenty-Four


FATHERS

This Sunday being Father's Day I'm especially grateful for some of the very special father's in my life.

First and foremost my Dad, Paul! He taught me honesty and perservance through trials. Dad I love you and miss you!!

Second is the wonderful father of my children, Mike. It has been a joy to watch you love, and teach, and play with our children. I could not have asked for a better father to help to raise our children.

Third, the father's of my grandchildren. David you are doing a remarkable job in raising your children. And Matteo it is touching to watch you care for little Thomas with such gentleness.

I'm also grateful for the fathers who raised the children who married my children. Thank you for raising such wonderful children.

And, my father-in-law Gayle. You raised a wonderful family.

Last but not least I'm grateful for my Father in Heaven. Without Him I would have nothing and be nothing. I owe everything to Him! I can feel His love and influence in my life. It is an amazing thing!!

2 comments:

Catherine said...

You're the first , Cindy to thank our Father in Heaven at this occasion. That's a great idea. You're right, it's true without him we would be nothing.

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

Wonderful to have so many great fathers in your life!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...