Sunday, July 6, 2008

52 BLESSING PROJECT Week Twenty-Seven

35 YEARS OF WEDDED BLISS





Tomorrow marks our 35th wedding anniversary! Mike and I were married in Covina, California at "The Little Chapel of Flowers". We had only our immediate family in attendance and then it was off for a fun honeymoon. We spent our wedding night in Santa Barbara, then spent a few days camping in Yosemite and then drove up the west coast all the way to Seattle. Then we headed across Washington into Idaho and down to Yellowstone National Park, one of my favorite places in the world. We camped there until we ran out of money and then headed to our first home in Pocatello, Idaho. Our first year of marriage was a lot of fun!!

I'm so grateful to have a found such a wonderful husband. I know he loves me unconditionally. He has worked hard to provide for our family and has been a wonderful father for our children!! A good strong marriage is hard to come by now in this day and age. I often wonder how I have been so fortunate!! Mike, I love you very much!! I don't know what I would do without you!!

5 comments:

SuperCoolMom said...

Awesome picture! What a fun honeymoon! Happy Anniversary!


strange coincidence: my secret word for this post is

nluewwd

Yep. Newlywed!

Laurel said...

Gee I remember seeing that picture before. Congrats! Remember when we used to swap weekends with each other for our anniversary weekend. Sure did miss that when we had to move.

Katie said...

Happy Anniversary!

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

Wonderful blessing! Happy anniversary!

Catherine said...

So Mike got married first and forever to Ali Mac Graw? ; )
Some must have told you that before, no?
You look so beautiful you both!
Happy anniversary!
I'm only at the half, 16 years old. But we're on the same way to have a long time together with my husband.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...