Thursday, September 18, 2008

Our New Toy

Well, we did it!! We bought a Wii!! Mainly, we bought the Wii because I was interested in the WiiFit program. I wanted something more to do than just walking everyday. And I was concerned about the days getting shorter, I knew it would be harder to get out and walk in the evening time. This program seemed to fit the bill. Believe it or not, I am totally enjoying it!!
First you make your own little Mii!! Mine is cute, a little brown eyed brunette with braids! Everytime you get on WiiFit you can do a body test. It weighs you, does some body testing, like balancing skills, and gives you your body mass index. All this information it keeps on a graph. Then you can have fun with either, yoga, strengthing exercises, aerobics, balancing games. Sometimes the program just makes me laugh. For, instance, Mike has done it just one time. Whereas, I have done it now for 16 days. So, one day the program asks me "how is "Dad" doing??" It gave me mulitple choice answers to chose. One of which was "looking a little over weight". Being a brat, that is the one I pick. To which the program answered. "I didn't want to hear that". Too funny!!
Anyone else out there have Wii?? How do you like it??

4 comments:

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

Wii love ours! Just recently got Wii Fit and am loving it! I've been running with mine for 30 mins.... I'm excited for you and your new Wii! :)

Katie said...

John and Amy have a Wii and I have used theirs. I think it is a lot of fun!

Catherine said...

My children get the Wii. I haven't been interested in it. I don't like to play, and games "don't like me either". I'm very bad at it. Furthermore, I'm lazii!
Beware, Evan doesn't keep the Wii for Stars War.

Cindy Price said...

Wow, Catherine, you have Evan all figured out!! Yes, we are keeping an eye on him. One thing he did was to beat Mike and I horribly in bowling!! He got four strikes in a row!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...