Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Adjectives

It was brought to my faulty attention that I had carelessly and without regard to tender feelings neglected to use adjectives along with Katie and Brad's names on the sidebar. All the other fabulous families had adjectives to describe at least one of the members. I don't understand how I could be so careless, thoughtless, and hurtful. Certainly, I did not mean to offend, or cause harm.

It is with a hopeful heart that the following heartfelt words will provide me with their kind forgiveness. I want to be able to sleep soundly tonight.

I want Katie and Brad to know that I think they are incredible, awesome, marvelous, talented, caring, good looking and just plain amazing people. Oh, and Brad is very tall, and he makes me laugh! That is because he used to be a very funny clown, with a silly clown costume, although I have never seen him officially clowning, at least in his suit. He can twist and turn colorful balloons to make crazy critters. Katie and Brad are both hard workers and Brad has been sharing his impressive carpentry skills with Katie. Together, they have made some excellent furniture pieces.

My heart is overflowing with gratefulness that Katie, The Grammer Queen and Brad
The Ever Exatc Engineer are members of my family. It is with humbleness of heart that I ask for their tender forgiveness.


6 comments:

Katie said...

LOL! That was funny Mom! I forgive you.

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

Well, a tall, clownish, laugh catalist with wood shavings in his hair is is good. Go ahead and put that, don't you think? Married to the glamour queen. How much more would they want?

Cindy Price said...

Awe, thanks Lynne, I knew you would have some incredible adjectives. Thanks for sharing!! By the way, it's grammar queen, LOL, definitely not glamour queen!! Katie, is the one to go to if you need help with improper grammar. Yes, I spelled it wrong in the post on purpose.

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

Eek! I certainly need a grammar lesson or two or three. I am horrible in that area.

Laurel said...

LOL!!! Keep the adjectives rolling. I think that Brad needs to don his clown costume at the family reunion and entertain all the kids. I have two friends that are professional clowns. They can really be hilarious. I think it would be fun for us to learn more about the inlaws at the family reunion.

Katie said...

I knew you did that on purpose!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...