Sunday, November 9, 2008

52 Blessing Project- Week Forty-Five

One of my greatest blessings are grandchildren!!


Here they are:



Spencer is my first grandchild. He smart and silly and gives great hugs! I love him dearly.



Andrew is a great big brother and just as silly as his own big brother. I love it when he calls me on the phone to play Toontown with him!!

I really miss Spencer and Andrew, they used to live a couple miles away from me, until they moved far, far away!! Boo Hoo!! But, we stay in touch with phone calls and every now and then I just might send them something in the mail.


What is not to love about that face!! This is little Leah my only granddaughter!! I wish, I could read to her, and cuddle her, and just play with her anytime I wanted too!!



And here is little Thomas. He is such a good boy. He is happy and smiley and loves for his Grandma to hold him. Look at those cubby thighs. I wish he lived closer too!!




And last, but of course not least, here is my secret. Katie and Brad are expecting a baby in June!! Woo Hoo!! Another grandbaby to love. I'm so happy for them. It is so fun to see the generations grow. I love to watch my children as parents. I love being a grandma.


5 comments:

David said...

Mom, you are welcome to come play with your grandchildren anytime you want.

Cindy Price said...

I know, I wish I come more often.

Catherine said...

Your secret is a scoop!
Congrats to all of you.

Liz said...

Congrats to Katie and Brad! How exciting! I have to admit, your mom spilled the beans to me on the phone the other day! :)

Katie said...

Yes she told me and she was given a hard time for it too!
Then again my dad told Grandma too and then Grandma told Merry and who knows where it went from there...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...