Friday, November 21, 2008

8 Is Great Tag

Aprilyn tagged me so I will fill you in on my life in groups of eight.

TV Shows I Like to Watch

1. Music and the Spoken Word
2. Extreme Home Makeover
3. Cash Cab, thanks to Spencer
4. 17 Kids and Counting , they are truly an amazing family
5. House Hunters
6. Ummm, I don't really watch a lot of TV so, I'm stretching here.

8 Things That Happened To Me Yesterday

1. My computer was viciously attacked by Adware!! Viscous is an understandment!!
2. Elder Martinez helped me out, bless his heart.
3. I was able to serve in my calling as a Worldwide Support Missionary for FamilySearch support.
4. Evan helped me cook dinner, we tried something new, a recipe he brought home from school, Sausage and Hot Red Cabbage Salad, it was very yummy!!
5. I paid the contractor who did some work for us. (It's a secret, the kids have to notice when they get here for Christmas)
6. I went to the pharmacy to pick up our refills of meds. I have met my out of pocket for the year and didn't have to pay anything. I'm not sure if that is a good thing or a bad thing.
7. I finished the book I was reading, The Memory Keeper.
8. Read my scriptures and prayed!!

Eight Favorite Places to Eat
1. My house!
2. California Pizza Kitchen, I love their salads! And they are very friendly to the disAbled community.
3. Splash Cafe
4. SoupPlantation
5. Fresh Choice
6.Mama's Meatball
7. Alphy's Broiler
8. McClintocks

Eight Things I'm Looking Forward to

1. Spending time with ALL my children and grandchildren at Christmas
2. The Price Family reunion next year
3. The birth of my next grandbaby
4. Going to the Temple
5. Finding out more information about my great grandmother, Mary Crowley, I'm ready to knock down the brick wall.
6. Going to church every Sunday
7. New FamilySearch being available in Utah! Won't that be fun!!
8. Katie coming to visit on Saturday and April with her family next week!!

Eight Things On My Wish List
1. I wish I could lose 20 pounds
2. I wish there was a cure for spina bifida
3. a cure for diabetes would be nice too
4. and every other illness
5. I wish to go to Italy and walk the streets of my ancestors
6. I wish every building was wheelchair accessible
7. I wish people didn't need wheelchairs, but I'm glad we have them when we need them.
8. I wish to meet my Savior someday. I really do love Him

Tag 8 people
1. You
2. You
3. You
4. You
5. You
6. You
7. You
and last but not least...
8. You

That should take care of everyone who reads this blog. As always only do it if you want too!!

4 comments:

Catherine said...

I'll try Cindy. But, my restaurantsn and favorite TV shows are not translatable!

Rachel said...

I'm glad to see Splash Cafe on there!!!
I know the secret!!!

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

I'll be expecting to see that salad recipe here soon, okay?

Laura Lee said...

Oh my goodness! I meet my giant out of pocket amount in March or April! Too bad those fancy dancy rheumatoid drugs are so expensive! I think I know the secret too! Sounds like you have great fun and a great family!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...