Saturday, November 1, 2008

LIFE

Pro-Life to me is the only way to vote. Why, you might wonder when there are so many other important issues out there, including the economy and protecting our country from terrorists etc. It just seems simple to me, when someone values the sanctity of innocent human life, then everything else falls into place. To me, it begins there.





"This video is safe for all ages -- there are no graphic images. The goal here is to give American citizens a solid grasp of where Senators McCain and Obama really stand on the life issue, using their own words. Millions of young lives depend on our election-day decisions. Over 35 years of hard won pro-life battles could be reversed if voters remain uninformed - especially Christian voters who alone could reclaim the rights of the unborn on November 4th." (From the web page America's Choice Now.)


2 comments:

Aprilyn said...

There are things I don't agree with Senator McCain on but this one I do. I am Pro-Life and I will be voting for McCain/Palin.

April said...

Thank you for reaffirming my decision to vote for McCain based on this issue. A few days ago I was holding little Tommy in my arms while I read comparisons of McCain and Obama, when I read that Obama was supportive of partial birth abortion. After that my heart was aching, and I just didn't feel right about Obama. Abortion is so tragic. Women make their choices before they become pregnant.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...