Sunday, December 21, 2008

52 Blessing Project - Week Fifty-One

Virginia and Paul, circa late 1960's


My parents were married on this date December 21, 1948 in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. They were together for 31 years before my father died. What a blessing to grow up in a home with both a mother and mother present! Life wasn't always easy, but I know they loved each other, and I'm grateful that example!! It is a wonderful gift to children when mom's and dad's love each other and stay together. I'm glad I could give that gift to my children as well.

3 comments:

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

My sentiments exactly! Merry Christmas. It's snowing here.

Sariah Price said...

I've never seen this picture. I would love a copy. :) It is wonderful to have loving parents.

PS: It's snowing here too!

Cindy Price said...

I really like this picture and remember my mom buying this dress!!

When you come, I will print out a picture for you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...