Friday, December 31, 2010

Traditions

I am a week behind on Slice of Life and playing catch up.  Last week was all about Traditions.  I wrote about our family Christmas traditions last year.  You can read it here.

I started thinking about some of our family traditions that I believe have helped to make us a strong family.

Traditions like:

  • Attending church each and every Sunday as a family.  Only exception would be illness related.
  • Paying a full tithing.
  • Eating dinner together as a family.  On weekends we eat lunch together too!!
  • Every Monday night is set aside for Family Home Evening. 
  • Fun summer vacation trips every year. We loved to camp.

I am grateful for the special memories these have made and to see how our children are incorporating these into their little families. 


This was written for Slice of Life. Please join us by clicking here.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...