Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Baby Blessing

I am in serious catch up mode on my blog. That is what happens when you leave town for two and a half weeks. 

The end of June we drove down south to attend little Joshua's Baby Blessing (like a christening).  I wanted to share some of the pictures we took.  Enjoy.

Joshua Raymond Anderson.  Faces just don't get cuter than this!! 

Auntie Rachel and Joshua




Uncle Joey and Joshua



Great Grandma Viola with her newest grandchild.




Uncle Evan is a magnet for his little nephews and Aiden is no exception!


John, Amy and Aiden


Katie, Brad and their sweet little boys, Kyle and Joshua.

5 comments:

Sue said...

I love that top photo~so cute! I am in dire need of catch-up on the family blog too! Hopefully tonight! It will also include a baby blessing and a new baby:)

regular grandma said...

These pictures are great, I need to figure out how to "borrow" them.

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

beautiful children, all around. What a blessing.

olivia (tringham) lyman said...

My goodness, Joshua is absolutely precious. I love the family pictures!

Katie said...

Mom, can you send me that last picture?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...