Thursday, August 4, 2011

The month of July was fun for us because we were able to see each of our children and grandchildren. We also were able to spend time in the Temple with each one of our adult children. Now, that was really special!! I think I broke my personal record for number of visits to the Temple in one month. The grand number was four. At four different Temples!!




We started in the Mount Timpanogos Temple in Utah. All three of our sons were there with us. What a special treat!





I was able to spend some time by myself in the Saint George Utah Temple. We have been on the grounds of this temple numerous times and toured the Visitors Center that is onsite. However, I had never entered in before. This historic temple is extremely beautiful inside and I had a wonderful uplifting time.




A few days later we met our two youngest daughters Katie and Rachel along with their husbands to attend the Redlands California Temple. I love the stained glass in this temple. (Thank you, Rachel and Joey for driving the long hours from Mesa to make this happen.)




Then the very next weekend we went with April to the Sacramento California Temple. It was wonderful sitting in the Celestial Room with her.



These four temples now have a special place in my heart. I love the Temple and the peace and Spirit I feel inside.



 
This short video explains the blessings of the temple. Enjoy!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...