Wednesday, September 10, 2008

I Have Been Honored...

with my very first award from my sweet friend Catherine. If you haven't been to her blog "The Five of Us" then treat yourself to a French delight!!


As with any thing, there are rules I must follow, so follow I will.

The rules are:

1. Put the Logo on your blog!!

2. Add a link to the person who awarded you.

3. Nominate at least seven other blogs.

Alrighty, since I have done the first two, if I may have a drum roll please I will announce my seven nominees.....

Aprilyn from The Bucklein Bunch

Lynne from Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life

Jenny from Confessions of an Overwhelmed and Immeasurably Blessed Mom

Super Cool HotMama at SuperHotMama's House

Carrie from the Keiser Family

Crystal from Crissybug's Crazy Clan

and last but not least

Susie from SoCal Greens



Thank you for your wonderful blogs that I enjoy visiting!!


2 comments:

Supercool Hotmama said...

Wow! Thanks Cindy! Your blog is looking beautiful!

Katie said...

Congratulations! I really enoy looking at your blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...