Sunday, November 30, 2008

52 Blessing Project - Week Forty-Eight




IT'S CHRISTMAS TIME!!



I'm so grateful for the Christmas season!! I love this time of year!! The lights, the music, the giving, the smells, the secrets, the symbolism all touch my heart. How wonderful it is to to go into a store and instead of hearing obnoxious music, I can hear Christmas music. I have even heard music about the Savior's birth in public places. It just warms my heart. I love Christmas music!!

I reread what gifts I would give to the Savior, last Christmastime. Giving my time more in service was the first one! Some of those unimportant activities that take too much time are gone from my life and it feels totally wonderful. I still have room for improvement though, don't get me wrong. The second was getting my body healthy, to help with the first gift. I'm still working on that one too, but I have made some improvements!!

So, now the pondering starts. What should I give this year?? What will you give to the Savior? How can we keep Christmas in our hearts all year long??


1 comment:

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

Wonderful blessing! Funny I thought I would be the only one doing Christmas this week! :)
I So need to think about what I would give.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...