Monday, January 16, 2012

Today we went to the zoo.  It's just a small little zoo not far away.  We enjoyed seeing all the animals.  Here are some pictures of my favorite exhibits today.  




These birds were in the walk-in aviary. 





I love the long legs on this little bird. 




And the colors on this one are so pretty. 




This is a Red River Hog.  He had really long ears that he flapped back and forth.  We didn't figure out if he was from the Red River or if he was a red hog at the river.



This is the face of an emu, it a face only a mother could love! 





The birds were the most colorful of all the animals at the zoo.






This frog looks like a a blob of slime!





I love, love the tigers.  Such a majestic animal!!






These were the scariest animals at the zoo!  Ha ha!!


And just for your information, the alpacas were mating so I gave them their privacy and did NOT take a picture.  I know TMI!!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...